1d6 Things Found In The Thaw
This set of trinkets was created for C. A. Berlitz in exchange for a tip on Ko-Fi.
Feel free to use these trinkets in your own games – and if you do, please let me know about it!
1d6 Items Found In The Thaw
- A broken wooden spear, half rotted. The tip is the long white tusk of some large creature, lashed to the shaft of the spear with thick leather.
- A walking stick shaped from a long length of bone, carved with intricate runes and bearing a curved onyx handle mounted on the top.
- A gnarled, blackened hand, severed at the wrist and missing the ring finger above the second knuckle. It has been wrapped in thick black leather tied off with lengths of red silk ribbon.
- A small golden statue of a woman sitting cross-legged. There are no features on her face, and the statue always feels cold to the touch even when it was been dried and removed from the snow.
- A six inch long shard of glass that looks like an icicle. It turns rose pink when it is near fresh blood.
- A charm bracelet made of fine silver, holding a collection of teeth hung from thin chains.
To get your own set of trinkets, leave a tip on Ko-Fi!
Image Credit: Geography: a snow bridge formed between two glaciers. Coloured wood engraving by C. Whymper. Credit: Wellcome Collection. Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)